Get Involved with the MMA
Thank you for your commitment to the mortgage profession! The MMA is a member-driven organization that is focused on helping you succeed in our ever-changing and complex industry! Through networking events, education and advocacy our members become connected, informed and supported. Together, everyone achieves more. Get involved today!
Once you become a member, we invite you to serve on one of our task forces!
Check out our current task forces
- Membership Task Force, Chair: George Masmanides
- Government Affairs Committee, Chair: Keenan Raverty, Bill Schweitz
- Education Task Force, Co-Chairs: Roger Kadlec & Charity Malmberg
- Communications Task Force, Co-Chairs: Erika Kuhlmeyer Dragich & Steve Hamerski
- Golf Task Force, Chair: Kama Johnson
- Convention Task Force, Chair: Scott Flaherty
- Breakfast Task Force, MMA Board
- Technology Task Force, Kat Downs
EVENTS AT A GLANCE
- Connect with key influencers, network and socialize
- Learn how to comply and keep up with new trends
- Benefit from new ideas and get tools to build your business
The MMA hosts educational, motivational and fun events for our members. Check out the calendar and save the dates for our signature events: Golf Event, breakfast meetings, educational events and webinars, annual convention and Awards Event.
Join the MMA for a combined MMA Roundtables are FREE, and are exclusively for current MMA Members. Location to be determined. For questions, topic ideas, or to RSVP please contact either:
SAVE THE DATE:
Underwriter & Processor Roundtable Meeting
Friday, January 11, 2019 at 8:00 am
Heidi Almen: Heidi.Almen@genworth.com
Bobbi Johnson: firstname.lastname@example.org
Join the MMA for a combined
MMA Roundtables are FREE, and are exclusively for current MMA Members.
Location to be determined.
For questions, topic ideas, or to RSVP please contact either:
Become a member
Our mission is to promote unity, strength and ethics in the mortgage industry. There is strength in numbers. If you’re not already a member, join like-minded professionals today and help make our industry in Minnesota better for tomorrow!
Gold Level Partner
Silver Level Partner
Partnership Has Its Privileges
Whether Platinum, Gold, or Silver, becoming a level partner makes a statement about your commitment to our business! Show you are a thought-leader while enhancing your exposure to the association. Click on the buttons below to see complete details on the value and benefits of becoming a Partner.