Thanks for Your Interest in MMA
Thank you for your commitment to the mortgage profession! The MMA is a member-driven organization that is focused on helping you succeed in our ever-changing and complex industry! Through networking events, education and advocacy our members become connected, informed and supported. Together, everyone achieves more. Get involved today!
Once you sign up to become a member, we invite you to serve on any or our task forces and committees! We currently have positions available with the following groups:
- Membership Task Force, Chair: Steve Furlong
- Government Affairs Committee, Chair: Bill Schweitz
- Education Task Force, Co-Chairs: Roger Kadlec & Charity Malmberg
- Communications Task Force, Co-Chairs: Bridget Kent & Erika Kuhlmeyer Dragich
- Golf Task Force, Chair: Jim Ryder
- Convention Task Force, Chair: Scott Flaherty
- Breakfast Task Force, Co-Chairs: Paul Schuster & Brian Call
Become a member
Our mission is to promote unity, strength and ethics in the mortgage industry. There is strength in numbers. If you’re not already a member, join like-minded professionals today and help make our industry in Minnesota better for tomorrow!
Gold Level Partner
Silver Level Partner
Partnership Has Its Privileges
Whether Platinum, Gold, or Silver, becoming a level partner makes a statement about your commitment to our business! Show you are a thought-leader while enhancing your exposure to the association. Click on the buttons below to see complete details on the value and benefits of becoming a Partner.
EVENTS AT A GLANCE
You are invited!
- To connect with key influencers, network and socialize
- To learn how to comply and keep up with new trends
- To benefit from new ideas and to be motivated
The MMA hosts educational, motivational and fun events for our members. Check out the calendar and save the dates for our signature events: Golf outing, breakfast meetings, annual convention and Awards Gala.
Free for members
Free for members