Annual Legislative Update & Expert Panel Discussion – Featuring What You Need to Know On Expanded HMDA Regulations
You won’t want to miss MMA’s annual legislative update, where you will learn about key developments from Minnesota’s recent 2017 legislative session as well as developments at the federal level that will impact your business. Topics include MN UST, CE, the new 1003, GSE reform, and a deep dive on 2018 HMDA readiness. An expert panel has been assembled to overview key issues for consideration, allowing for a valuable and interactive session.
- Cristin Burnett, Fair Lending and Responsible Banking Compliance Manager, Wells Fargo Home Mortgage
- Larry Henson, General Counsel and Compliance Officer, Summit Mortgage
- Scott Flaherty, LendSmart Mortgage President and MMA President
- Bill Schweitz, Summit Mortgage, Past MMA President, and MMA Government Relations Chair
- Members $39,
- Nonmembers $99
Pre-registration ends June 9th, then all tickets are $99.
PRE-REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED. ONSITE REGISTRATION WELCOME!
- 8:00 am – 8:30 am – Registration
- 8:30 am – 8:40 am – Welcome, Overview, and Introduction of Panel by President Flaherty
- 8:40 am – 9:30 am – Legislative Update, HMDA Overview, Panel Discussion, and Q&A
- 9:30 am – 9:45 am – Regulatory Update (Government Affairs Chair, Bill Schweitz)
- 9:45 am – Closing by President Flaherty